Pursuant to and for the purposes of the aforementioned legislation, Landlord SRL hereby wishes to inform you in advance of both the use of your personal data and your rights, communicating the following to you:
Data Controller and Personal Data Protection Officer
The data controller is Landlord SRL. The Data Controller can be contacted by email email@example.com or at the address indicated above.
Type of data processed and collected
Among the personal data collected by this application, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, usage data, name, surname, telephone number, company name, email and city.
Personal data may be freely collected by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when using this application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this application are mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this application to provide the service. In cases where this application indicates some data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability towards third parties.
Compulsory or optional purpose and nature of the processing
The data that the user indicates will be processed in order to:
Allow the Owner to provide its Services, and to contact the interested user to provide him with more information about it.
Direct and indirect marketing purposes: by way of example, the sending, with automated contact methods (such as text messages or e-mail) and traditional methods (telephone calls with operator or traditional mail), of promotional and commercial communications relating to the services/products offered by the Company, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analyses, advertising, remarketing and behavioral targeting, displaying content from external platforms, tag management, commenting on content, interacting with live chat platforms, managing user databases.
Persons authorized to process
The data may be processed by employees and collaborators of the corporate functions responsible for pursuing the aforementioned purposes, expressly authorized for processing and adequately trained.
Methods of treatment
The owner adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (with third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the data controller. The updated list of data processors can always be requested from the data controller.
The data are processed at the owner’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the user can request information directly from the data controller.
The user has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as in regarding the security measures adopted by the owner to protect the data.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
- In the specific case of marketing purposes, retention times are 24 months from data collection; in the event of an ongoing contract, the retention times are 24 months from its termination.
The owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Legal basis of the treatment
The owner processes personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- The user has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- The treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the owner;
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law; required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data transfer abroad
Your personal data may be transferred to member countries of the European Union and to countries outside the European Union, always within the scope of the purposes indicated in this statement and in compliance with the international regulations and agreements in force.
Rights of the interested party
Among the rights granted to you by the GDPR are those of:
– request access to your personal data and information relating to them; the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; the limitation of the processing of your personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the hypotheses indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain – in the cases in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format from an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
– object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of the occurrence of particular situations that concern you;
– withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for example data revealing your racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health status or sex life). The processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness;
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data is www.garanteprivacy.it .
You can request the execution of these rights at any time to the address of the data controller, or to his e-mail box indicated above. Requests will be processed free of charge by the owner in the shortest possible time, and in any case within one month of the request.